Apr 6, 2011

Jessica Murrieta











A/S/L-
25/F/Sacramento, California

Sign- Aries

Height-5'4

Weight- I don't know, 130lb? I just lost some weight due to a crazy two week long battle with pneumonia. I'm crazy curvy.

Favorite Color- Black

Favorite Food- Coffee

Favorite Movie- I have so many! Eraserhead and Suspiria

Favorite Animal- Cats, I can't help it.

What is your tragic flaw?- I'm never satisfied.

What are you wearing?- A DKNY shirt, it's black, it's like a T-shirt but made of silk georgette and im wearing black jeans and black leather boots.

What do yo want to be when you grow up?- This! I'm doing it! I went to school for fashion design and now I am going to school for Graphic Design/Fine Arts. I like school. I'd like to have a house by the ocean with my husband, or maybe in San Francisco or LA. I love California.

Create a 10 song playlist-
1. Walking in LA- Missing Persons
2. Musette and Drums- Cocteau Twins
3. I Could Be Happy- Altered Images
4. I Die: You Die- Gary Numan
5. While Were Young- April March
6. U-Men- Front 242
7. Computer Love- Kraftwerk
8. New Europeans- Ultravox
9. L'Amour Ne Dure Pas Toujours- Francoise Hardy
10. Glass Houses- Skinny Puppy


Website-

1 comment:

  1. Thanks your site is very informative for us.
    <a href=
    "http://www.wlcidesign.in”> graphic design institute</a>

    ReplyDelete