Jan 10, 2011

Natalia Sanabria

















A/S/L- 27, girl, San José, Costa Rica

Sign- Leo

Height- 1.60

Weight- 100 lbs.

Favorite Color- Black, light blue, white

Your worst habit- ghost shows I like to watch them but then I don’t want to go to sleep

Favorite Animal- macaques they’re funny

What is your most intriguing quality?- I don’t know, I’m not very intriguing

Secret Crush- Jack Bevan, the drummer from Foals

Hobbies- running, watching movies, sightseeing, drawing, eating, music

What are you wearing?- my new gym clothes

What do you want to be when you grow up?- an illustrator traveling around the world with lots of boots

Create a 10 song playlist-

1. More than this - Roxy Music

2. Real Love – Beach House

3. After Glow – Foals

4. Lady – Thieves like us

5. Sail to the moon – Radiohead

6. Soothe – Smashing Pumpkins

7. That's not me – Beach Boys

8. Slow – Twin Shadow

9. It’s Personal – The Radio Dept.

10. Dreams never end – New Order

Website- http://www.flickr.com/photos/natalea/

No comments:

Post a Comment