Dec 19, 2010

Xavier Ness















A/S/L- I am a slightly flamboyant 18 year old male, residing in one of the most depressing suburbs of the Pacific Northwest.

Sign- Virgo, the virgin.

Height- 5' 11"

Weight- 125 lb.

Favorite Color- I prefer muted tones; like deep burgundy or dusty mauve.

Favorite Food- I like good food. As long as it is good, I will be happy to ingest it.

Favorite Movie- My Summer of Love, Christiane F., Madame Tutli Putli

Favorite Animal- Seahorses, birds, unicorns, giraffes, wolves.

Secret Crush- A wonderful person that I've had my eye on for exactly one year this week. They like me, too.

Hobbies- Drawing, crafting, human interaction, snuggling.

What are you wearing?-A pair of dark blue Levi's and a very warm AllSaints wool sweater. And wool socks!

What do yo want to be when you grow up?- Most of all, happy and in love. But I also wouldn't mind a steady job as an illustrator.

Create a 10 song playlist-

1. Sad American - Kaki King

2. Remain - Jose Gonzalez

3. Mi Confession - Gotan Project

4. In Niel - Devendra Banhart

5. Intuition - Feist

6. L'Autre Valse d'Amelie - Yanne Tierson

7. Until We Bleed - Kleerup ft. Lykke Li

8. Virgin Mary Highway - Arcade Fire

9. St. Apollonia - Beirut

10. Menulis - Alina Orlova


Website-

RedBubble - http://www.redbubble.com/people/xness253

Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/xaviersaspirations/

No comments:

Post a Comment