Dec 11, 2010

Anna Jane Searle












A/S/L- 25 / Female / Newcastle upon Tyne- England

Sign- Aquarius

Height- 5' 4 ????? I think :S

Weight- Ummmmmmmmm....

Favorite Color(s)- Teal / Moss Green / Ochre / Ash Rose / Champagne / Grey / Snow Green / Burgundy/ Navy

Favorite Food- Anything within my sights.....I am the human Hoover lol

Favorite Movie- THE GOONIES......''Hey you Guys!!!!!!''

Favorite Animal- Orangutans

Secret Crush- Richard Armitage (he was in Spooks, Robin Hood and The Vicar of Dibley)

Hobbies- Playing on my new Wii console, Mario Kart rules!!!!
Reading. At the moment I'm reading L.O.T.R book 1.
I'm a Film fanatic.
Shopping in Vintage stores.
Visiting old Properties and Gardens.

What are you wearing?- Nothing!!!! Only Joking....I'm in my Polka Dot PJ's

What do you want to be when you grow up?- A designer or if that fails I want to be a Pirate.

Create a 10 song playlist-
1. Courtship Date- Crystal Castles
2. Little Lion Man- Mumford and Sons
3. Eyes on Fire- Blue Foundation
4. Self Machine- I Blame Coco
5. Hearts Collide- Little Boots
6. 15 Step- Radiohead
7. Slow life- Grizzly Bear
8. Frisky- Tinie Tempah
9. Walking on the Moon- The Police
10. Running up that Hill- Kate bush

Website-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/annajanesearle/

2 comments: